In this course, you will be taught the 24 steps of a successful startup, which are rolled up into these six themes:
- Who is your customer?
- What can you do for your customer?
- How does your customer acquire your product?
- How do you make money off your product?
- How do you design and build your product?
- How do you grow and scale your business?
This course will teach you how to determine if your business idea is viable (realistic), profitable (and when), sustainable (will it last), and scalable. Disciplined Entrepreneurship will provide you with a step-by-step approach to cover all the bases and help de-risk your startup or growth initiative. Once you’ve learned the process, it will continue to guide you on an iterative and increasingly targeted approach towards specificity in customer intimacy and product market fit.