Identity Driven Entrepreneurship (IDE)
- Personal and team identity and purpose to unlock your potential and achieve work/life integration.
DiSC: A Language For Behavior
- A behavioral styles model to effectively deal with the soft side of team and culture.
Disciplined Entrepreneurship (DE)
- A systematic approach to disciplined entrepreneurship including 24 steps to a successful startup.
- Market segmentation, beachhead market, and end user (customer) identification.
- Quantify the value your customer gains from your solution.
- Identify what activates the customer’s acquisition process to find, analyze, and buy your product.
- Develop a go to market sales strategy including Internet and social media marketing tools.
- Competitively position your solution against current providers and new innovators.
- Incorporate key factors for determining your business model based on customer focus.
- Learn how to set your pricing framework to increase lifetime value and drive revenue growth.
- Develop a minimum viable business product balancing simplicity and sufficiency
- Identify and test key assumptions that can derail your plans and cause your business to fail.
- Critical factors for scaling your business and crossing the chasm to the early mainstream market.
- Creative funding options for bootstrapping and investment capital.
Entrepreneurship Operations (EO)
- A business theology for redefining the work environment and engaging your culture.
- Operations including staff, structure, processes, cash flow, culture, and continuous learning.
- Focusing on the One Thing that is most critical to success at each stage of organizational growth.
Curating Scaling, & Managing Culture (CSMC)
- Understanding of the sages of personal and organizational transformation, management strategies for each stage of transformation, and methods for engaging and scaling culture.
You’ll form a team and experience dynamics in the context of a high-pressure startup, and learn how to build and present a great pitch to real investors on Demo Day.